Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #71
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Good morning peeps~ fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with some [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] Ha, from Pizzaria Uno's. That's the best pizza on this earth. Mmm, Mmm Good. Ummm, LOL [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] those have the fur around them Gus. I gotta run for now, off to work. Then the weekend. NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    OMIGOD NYJ! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] for breakfast? Okay.
    As long as there are no [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] s on it!

    Fur-lined works for me BTW! LOL! //oo//

    Have a very happy Thursday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #73
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pizza!!!!! Now your talking, I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and has a moment of silence for
    those we remember on memorial day.

    Have fun!

  4. #74
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Hee,hee.
    Off for 4 dayzzz... Sweeeeeeet.
    I have fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and a breakfast buffet [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] for everyone. I have this big flea market to go to on sunday in Stormville Ny. And since I missed chat for 2 saturdayz in a row, I can't wait til sat nite. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pizza for breakfast rocks!!!!!
    Hope everyone has a safe & fun weekend.
    I know I will.

  6. #76
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning NewYorkJettster. It just goes to show you how people are_I am very happy to have a 3 day weekend coming up and yet I feel totally jealous of you for having a 4 day weekend which has already started.
    I don't think I'm an ingrate and generally count my blessings at every turn and yet I must admit my shallowness at this juncture! LOL! =oo=
    Thanks for the breakfast buffet and YO on the [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] !
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #77
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] On Gusmeister~ //oo\\

  8. #78
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well I see Hostboard is back up. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Good morning!
    I was gonna say something last night but the boards were down all night long. Now I can't remember what it was I was going to say. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Couldn't have been THAT important, eh?
    Party on NY Jettster! //oo\\
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #79
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ok, glad I can get back onto the board. I thought I was going to have to miss [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] See ya all tonite. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Good morning~ I'm really hungry this morning. Don't know why tho. Hee,hee. Starting with fresh HOT [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and a breakfast buffet [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] Enjoy! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] Haha...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic